Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Steam Wallet Beta Sep 14, 2010, 13:16 DG

zirik wrote on Sep 14, 2010, 10:31:
if you meet the minimum required balance to get interest checking for both banks they waive ALL fees and include other advantages like free checks, stop payments, unlimited transfers and a safety deposit box. they also give unlimited access to a bank teller every month. without it you are limited to two visits to a local branch every month. its ridiculous but i guess every bank does it to force people to do online banking. wells fargo even charges for paper statements no matter what type of account you have.
Wow you guys get boned. I've never paid a single bank charge. No charge for cheques, bank transfers, cash withdrawals or pay-ins, standing orders, direct debits, nothing - so long as I don't go overdrawn... No charge or interest on my CC either since I pay off the full balance each month.

Seriously, they limit the number of times you can speak to a clerk? WTF?

Though it helps I still have my student account a lot of banks in UK are trying to get people to pay monthly fees now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo