Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Sep 9, 2010, 13:15 DG

well this is irritating. No doubt an old story for anyone with PC ME. I have to sign up for some special mass effect webpage in order to buy the DLC, which has to be bought using basically the xbox live system. I.e., you have to buy "points" in chunks of 800/1200/1600 and funnily enough everything (except Shadowbroker) is costs some number that is not one of the above.

If you want to buy all 3 of the mission DLC, you get left with a balance that happens to be the same as all of the horse armour. Or you could leave it for perhaps more DLC later, though of course it's not enough for the mission DLC so you'll have to buy more points and have even more left over.

What a load of shit. At least with MS points you can spend it on a large range of games, so the rounding ends up trivial.

Why can't I just, you know, fucking buy this shit using a credit card on steam? Preferably for less than the game itself cost

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo