Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

69. Re: Elemental/PC Gamer Follow-up Aug 27, 2010, 10:48 Kxmode

w34sl3 wrote on Aug 27, 2010, 02:42:
kxmode wrote on Aug 26, 2010, 10:54:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 26, 2010, 09:37:
Or you can just accept that games are never perfect, unless you spend a year perfecting them which only rich studios can do - meaning only Blizzard can do that.

If Blizzard releases Cataclysm this year their reputation will be broken. The game needs at least six months of beta testing. They should push launch out to Summer 2011.

Count on a christmas launch. Activision is in control now and you know the rep thier CEO Bobby Kotick has of shipping on time. (Btw, just google Activion ceo quotes for some good laughs. Poor guy.) Just look at Starcraft, shipped out the door with a bug that could burn up your video card.That never would have happened in the past. Where was the work around? On thier beta boards. Nice huh.

Ofcourse I missed the PC Gamer review with the title "Blizzards new game is on fire! and so is your PC: Stay well away." I wonder where their obligation to warn pc gamers was then? ah well.

Maybe if Diablo three causes your pc to burst into flame they will call it a feature. XD

LOL. No they could call that "immersion". "It's like flames, and hell, and Diabloness! You don't need no water, let your mother-father house burn!"

If Cataclysm is released on or before Christmas I will SCREAM to everyone NOT to buy it! I've been playing beta for over a month now. Blizzard keeps introducing game-breaking stuff. The latest is the streaming data (ala Second Life style). This thing alone needs at least 2-3 months of solid testing. Quite simply the game isn't ready for launch. I've often thought that the only company who could defeat Blizzard is Blizzard; or Activision by proxy. It looks like Activision is fulfilling their role. If VU was smart they would immediately separate Activision from Blizzard.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo