Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Elemental Patched, Savaged Aug 25, 2010, 15:49 Kxmode

w34sl3 wrote on Aug 25, 2010, 15:43:
Verno wrote on Aug 25, 2010, 13:31:
w34sl3 wrote on Aug 25, 2010, 13:28:
Funny thing is, aside from a memory leak bug that required me to restart evey half hour. I havent seen a third of the bugs being reported. Is the game perfect? nope. but each patch just keeps making it better. The game has been quite entertaining and fun. =)

I think alot of pirates are real upset about it not being stable out of the box too..hahahaha..*ahem*

Pirates don't care, they just pirate the updates too genius but you just registered today and your sole comment is to defend this game so I don't know why I waste my time

Gee thanks for the love. I did register today, I really dont see how that is relevent to anything.

Because you have absolutely no history on this site, therefore anything you say cannot be believed. Especially when everything you've said is in favor of one game. You sound like a shill.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo