Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Announced Aug 16, 2010, 11:02 siapnar

Verno wrote on Aug 13, 2010, 17:23:
There's a difference between possible and being playable and looking good enough for consumers. I should revise my wording, sure its "possible" to run at very low detail and resolutions but that's not really what we're talking about here.
Verno, I am damn sure you have the ability to read between the lines and see that my comment was not pertaining to a mediocre STALKER experience.
I think a game like STALKER is entirely possible on console, meaning the same level of graphics and complexity.
As I said, I don't see why it's not a possibility, what with the level of complexity already seen with this year and last year's console titles.
The only thing I could foresee them having difficulty with is UI navigation, so hopefully they don't dumb it down all that much.

STALKER, after all, is a hardcore experience, and I'm sure they'd like to keep it that way.
If not, and they sell out to the masses, then all is indeed lost, and we can all be pessimistic losers together.

I have projectile dysfunction.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo