Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: RAGE Dated Aug 14, 2010, 07:28 Shadowcat

Even with a correction, that's a curiously specific release date for something more than a year away.

Yeah, that's pretty weird. Personally I'm hoping that they're almost done with it now, and are giving themselves a huge amount of time for pre-release polish. I doubt this is actually the case, though.

Maybe they want to let the competition know to stay the hell away from their big release date, and are trying to ensure that no one else will have already booked conflicting advertising and shelf space.

I guess the new company beat the "when its done" right the hell out of the id team.
I'm just amazed there's a date. I always liked "when it's done". Almost always used to get a solid product when the developers could decide when to release.

Ditto to both of those comments. Just goes to show that no matter how much both sides rave about how wonderful it is for everyone, there's invariably a real down-side when an independent company is bought out.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo