Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Team Fortress 2 Update Aug 12, 2010, 00:18 Tumbler

Meh, haven't booted up TF2 in ages, I don't even think I have it loaded. It's a little odd that they would keep updating it at this point. I would hope they'd move to providing support for newer games like L4D2. The mutations have been interesting to hear about but that last for about an hour then I forget about that game again.

Portal 2 will be interesting. I want to know if they will be offering that with any other titles in a box package as before. I doubt it, I'm guessing it will be $59.99 for Portal 2.

As long as they put it on the 360 I'm good, or I suppose if they'd sell it for $30 on the PC I might buy it....who am I kidding, $30 dollars, pssh no way. $1 and a month or two wait will do just fine. Seems to be no shortage of people willing to pay full retail price then trade it to folks like me. Gaming has never been so good!

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo