Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: More StarCraft II Sales Figures Aug 3, 2010, 10:24 Darks

StingingVelvet wrote on Aug 2, 2010, 18:08:
Drezden wrote on Aug 2, 2010, 17:22:
Congratulations on buying 1/3 of a game. Feel free to argue this with your "But there is close to 30 missions" arguements all you want. It doesn't contain all 3 races campaigns like the original did, so it will always be 1/3 of a game to me. Won't pay for that. I'm offended enough by all the inadequate DLC companies are already getting people to pay for, and the inadequate sequels like Modern Warfare 2 that middle america is willing to shell out for at the drop of the name. I miss the days of quality over quantity and money grubbing. Blizzard used to be a company I respected, now they're just another money scheming company under the umbrella that is Activision.

It must suck to always look on the negative side. 30 missions that are more unique and smart than every RTS since the original put together and a strong narrative due to concentrating on one race? Nope, it sucks just because before you played all races.

DLC that is actually good and expands on a game you love? Nope, it has to be money grubbing horribleness.

I don't know what to say to you dude. If you like RTS singleplayer SC2 is the best to come out in a looong time, and it's just as long as the original. Games like Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 3 have some excellent DLC that really expands the game you love if you loved it in the first place.

Keep being mad though, I am sure it gets you somewhere.

SC 2 is not the best to come out in a long time, what you guys are all brainwashed over is the CGI. Thatís it, thatís what you all paid for. The game play has not changes one single bit. Company of Heroes is ten times better than this piece of shit game.

All you guys got was a shinny car with a new paint job but all the rust still remains under the paint. Blizzard didnít do a damn thing to reinvent this game. I guess they feared changing it too much would piss many people off. Well no thanks Iím not paying for this abomination of a game. And letís not get started on the MP part of the game and how much its blows.

Now you see why this game took over 6 years to make it. All that CGI, what what you guys are paying for.

and seriously guys? when did CGI become more important than game play?

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2010, 10:31.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo