Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

106. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2010, 10:31 Enahs

Get a few buddies, lock yourself in a garage for a few hours and smoke up a storm and see what happens. Than try it without smoking and a car that's running and see what happens.

You will die from asphyxiation with the car; You will not be able to breathe. Cigarettes cause cancer because they contain chemicals that are radioactive. Very small amount, and they are just alpha emitters. With alpha emitters, the radiation can be blocked by a thin piece of paper, but when you put it directly into your lungs you are possibly getting a very high amount of radiation in your lungs. When I say high, we are still talking trace amounts here. That is why it takes years to do damage, if it does.

I have not read everything, nor do I care, nor am I making any foray into yours and his argument. I just thought I might point that little bit of science for everybody.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo