Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Revealed? Jul 30, 2010, 18:48 Darks

Seems to me SirKnight you need a new PC; the graphics were far from sucking. Try using those graphic options and turn those settings up.

Where do you see the UI sucking? The UI was customizable to the difficulty level you set it to. The harder it was set to the less you got on the screen. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your gaming as a whole because you are very sadly mistaken. I know a lot of people most of them that are in the military that enjoyed this game a lot. One of them being me a Former Marine of 11 years. AI was far from terrible, but I guess youíre one of those guys that likes the AI to kill you in one shot? Sorry but thatís not realistic at all.

At least in this game you could take a few hits before you went down and you would bleed out until healed. Iím having serious doubts that you even spent any real time playing this game from the sounds of your lacking knowledge of the game. Iím betting you gave it the 10 minuet test??? Yea I think that sounds about right for you.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo