Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: WSJ: StarCraft II Cost More Than $100M Jul 17, 2010, 02:46 Fion

Valcor wrote on Jul 16, 2010, 23:30:
ASJD wrote on Jul 16, 2010, 22:32:
If this bombs I'm going to be giddy.

The culture of wishing and cheering for failure here on Blues News is getting old.

Or maybe I am....

I'd have to say both. As someone who has worked on a project (not a game mind) that took years of long hours, blood/sweat/tears, etc and see it go down the tubes I know how it feels when game fail or are canceled prior to release. Because of that experience I never wish for anyones project to fail. Trust me if you have spent years of your life on something and watched it go down with you being powerless to stop it and having no say in it's failure, you wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy.

Lets just say I got out of the field after that experience. And I'm not going to mention what it is. I've been heckled and jeered at on other forums because of it and it still gets me down years and years later.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo