Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2010, 00:51 Rigs

I don't know how things are down there in the deep south but there are BPs all over the place up here.

Coincidentally, the closest gas station to me is 3 miles away on the corner and it's a mom and pop owned BP. Nice, older couple. I live on the Southside of fuckin' Nowhere so the next station is over 25 miles away. And even though they're nice people, they still gouge the crap out of us on occasion. I've seen it up to more than $0.25 more than in-town. If anyone here is familiar with Central and West-Central Florida, we have Ocala (pronounced Oh-Cal-Uh, not Oak-uh-la! I swear every northerner that comes down in the winter calls Ocala like that. I don't see where they get it... Whatever

Anyway, further north we have college-football heaven, Gainesville (Gators). This is also the town where the infamous (or famous, depending on who you ask) 'Don't Taze Me, Bro!' incident occurred. (Hence why I mentioned it in my earlier post) There, they have an abundance of BP's from what I've seen, plus Gainesville has a mandatory $0.10 tax on every gallon of gas, within city limits. Needless to say, I never get gas there. Strangely, Ocala, just 25 mins away has some of the lowest gas prices in the area at any one time. I'm not sure how that works out but that's where I usually go for my fuel, gas, petrol, light sweet crude (is it really sweet?)...whatever the hell you wanna call it...I can't see the point in boycotting BP because of what's already been said. It won't hurt BP in the least...

Say, kanniballl, where in north Jersey? I was born and raised in Sussex County and later moved to Passaic and then Bergen counties, which is actually closer to Blue than the home of my birth... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Jul 2, 2010, 00:58.

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo