Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: PC Darksiders Delayed Jul 1, 2010, 03:44 Eldaron Imotholin

spindoctor wrote on Jun 30, 2010, 20:15:
Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Jun 30, 2010, 19:58:
Which games will that be, apart from Mafia 2?

I could find a comprehensive list somewhere to post here but I suspect the elitists who believe they are too good for gaming will show up and complain about how they are all sequels or console games so why bother?

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few games that are releasing in the next 6-8 months which could possibly take priority over Darksiders... Starcraft 2, Mafia 2, Fallout New Vegas, Civilization 5, GT5, TDU2, Elemental, Dead Rising 2, Fear 3, COD Black Ops, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, BC2 Vietnam, NFS Hot Pursuit, Dead Space 2, The Witcher 2, HAWX 2, Deus Ex 3, Rage, Trackmania 2... Probably loads more that I missed.

I completely understand why you didn't feel like writing a list, mate. There are wolves @ Bluesnews ready to snap at you for a simple reason as to enlist a game that they think is crap.

As for the list, in my case you can scrap all war games. Too tired of those. Been so for years already. You also mentioned some games I didn't even feel like looking into because I had NO idea they were going to be released this year! Like Fear 3, Dead Space 2, The Witcher 2, Deus Ex 3 and Rage. Those games are indeed worth looking forward to! Not as much as Mafia 2, imo, but still.

space captain wrote on Jun 30, 2010, 21:15:
YOU ASSHOLES ARE SO FUCKING NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!

I take it that was aimed at the man that is forever competing for that one moment of self-aggrandizing glory in which he hogs the intellectual spotlight, trying to hold dominion over a an entire shallow and pointless discussion because we're not worthy? PHJF?

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2010, 03:56.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo