Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Fallujah Honor Jun 29, 2010, 07:35 Nucas

Charlie_Six wrote on Jun 29, 2010, 01:30:
People like the Afghanistan war. It's not very controversial. All the major Presidential candidates said they were fine with that war, for example.

Not so much with the Iraq war...

i'm not so sure. for instance, modern warfare takes place in unspecifiedistan, they were smart.

it's all about presentation. as long as medal of honor remains vaguely non-specific with it's battle, all is well. average folks know afghanistan is a current global hotspot in a general way.

"six days in fallujah" came right out swinging, even with it's name, claiming to be an accurate representation. when it comes to action shooters i feel like a certain amount of vaguery is necessary. when you're naming specific locations, battles and casualties it kind of feels exploitative. it's all especially weird when i can still hide to regenerate my health.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo