Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Steam Summer Sale Day 3 Jun 26, 2010, 18:49 StingingVelvet

DG wrote on Jun 26, 2010, 18:35:
nin wrote on Jun 26, 2010, 17:20:
L4D2 for $10...

Might finally get that one.

L4D2 is one of those games that on paper is better in every way, but somehow isn't.

I think it just lost the basic simplicity that worked so well for L4D, and the people were better - people were friending each other all the time in L4D and if you fail a round most people kept on trying. In 2 teamwork rarely comes close and people are quitting & joining all the time, it's like going to a party only to find everyone there in a bad mood.

Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed it. The finales are awesome. But somewhere they lost much of what made L4D special IMHO.

Couldn't agree more... I put like 100 hours into the original, but the sequel I finished the campaigns and moved on. Despite having more, it somehow has less.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo