Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: StarCraft II Website Jun 22, 2010, 07:00 Xero

Paketep wrote on Jun 22, 2010, 05:24:
You wait for ten years, and then Blizzard gives you a facebook-ripoff with no LAN support in which you have to be online at all times to play it (ok, now it's authenticate once only for single player). Oh, and they divide it in three releases so you have to pay more. What do you do?.

- Don't buy it
- Don't buy it
- Don't buy it
x Don't buy it and fuck you Blizzard

By your post, it sounds like your confused. Letme help you. Every RTS gets an expansion, so don't BS me here on that. EVERY RTS GETS ONE! Now Blizzard is simply giving you ONE more. Is this a bad thing? If you play an RTS long enough to learn every possible thing you can do unit and strategy wise, having more is always a better thing...I've played the crap out of Wc3 the Frozen throne and always wished they would do 1 more expansion but nonetheless they never did or had plans to. With this in mind, it will give longevity to SC2 via single player story and multiplayer. No way is this a bad thing and Blizzard makes quality expansions. Way better to support theirs than others in most cases that barely give you any bang for your buck in an expansion. Just my 2 cents.

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Max Payne 3, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Alpha, Battlefield 3, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo