Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Alpha Protocol Patch, DLC Status Jun 21, 2010, 22:35 Tomas

I guess I'll jump on the whiteknight bandwagon too. This game gets a lot more hate than it deserves. The first hour or so really bothered me (bland environment, kind of weird getting used to the crappy things about it), but after that I really found myself enjoying the game quite a bit. It is a shame they released it in the current state, but even with its flaws it's a lot better than a boat load of games that seem to get a pass. Frankly I really wish they'd make more content, because now that I'm used to the few odd things and know how to work around the few bugs I had I really like the game.

Could have been a classic, yes, but it's still a fun game. And honestly, I don't get all the hate on the combat system. It's not that weird - especially when you realize this is a stats based RPG game. If you suck at shooting (stats wise)...you'll miss more often. Not too hard to comprehend.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo