Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2010, 15:39 ForgedReality

I think my liberal use of ABP has prevented any real ailments of my machine. Although, I keep disinfecting family members' computers on a continual basis. I've spent many hours in personal contact with many different malware/scareware lately.

It's sickening to see people stooping to such tactics (the virus-writers). I put these pathetic individuals in the same group as the pieces of shit who rob convenience stores, murder, rape, vandalize, steal cars, etc. They all deserve to be lined up and fucking shot in the face. They are doing nothing to assert that they deserve to live. All they do is make life more difficult for others. We have no room for people like that. Let them be killed so we can get on with our lives without the constant threat of someone fucking up the planet for everyone else. It's shit like that that keeps us from growing as a species.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo