Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Dragon Age Anime Movie Plans Jun 7, 2010, 22:29 Tomas

Yeah...not seeing the reason for the rage. Until there's something to look at all I'm seeing is a bunch of ignorant comments. Hating anime because of the style is downright silly. There isn't ONE style to anime, and quite frankly if you had done any digging around you might have realized that there are actually a great number of fantastic anime movies out there that don't look like big-eyed kiddie garbage.

That said, I'm not expecting much either, but no point in throwing Bioware/FUNimation under the train until we see something to justify it. For all we know the anime could end up being fantastic.

BTW, FUNimation has done some pretty good stuff in addition to the regular garbage they've done. So who knows, it might actually be something fun to watch.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo