Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: F.E.A.R. 3 Interview, Trailer May 29, 2010, 18:24 Ray Marden

This looks fairly hokey and it's painfully obvious that this doesn't give a damn about maintaining the combat from F.E.A.R. (not that the sequel did this either.)

Obviously, this isn't a F.E.A.R. game. For the new type of game it is trying to be, it better have an amazing demo else this just seems like more FPS shovelware that I won't look at until it gets discounted to a $20 price level.
Something like Wolfenstein.
This may get eaten up by the "Who cares if it doesn't maintain the core values of the game, it's a competent shooter" crowd, but it's sad to see F.E.A.R. killed off this way. I'm tired of turning main characters into hobos, F.E.A.R. shouldn't have you play with Fettel, gameplay shouldn't be about absorbing enemies, I don't want more mech play, etc.

Thinking it says a lot when such low quality screenshots are released,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo