Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Shogun 2: Total War Revealed? May 29, 2010, 06:06 Golwar

Well I doubt that the people complain because they don't like the era. I loved TW, with Rome and Shogun being my favorites. I bought Empire and was hugely disappointed. And Empire surely isn't my only strategy game playing in this era. It simply lost flair compared to other parts of the series, it had serious flaws till 1.5 and some still remain and are only fixed by Darth Mod and others.

Than there are promised features that never made into the game. But what annoys me by far the most (no, not Steamworks - I'm fine with that): their crippled (better said non-existent) support for mods.

Hell, I don't keep Rome and Medieval 2 on my hd, for playing vanilla! It's all about the mods. When CA will still abandon those developers with Shogun 2 either, I simply won't care what else they do with the game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo