Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. No subject May 28, 2010, 15:21 Sepharo

I convinced a friend to buy this game and he brought it over here to play for the first time.

Love the atmosphere. I was mentioning how, despite being pretty drab washed out colors, the game looked beautiful because it looked "authentic".

The story and the presentation are great so far even though I just barely saw the beginning of the game, very film like.

My only complaint so far is of course the controller. When I was handed it to play a bit, he was on a mission to lasso and break horses. I would be chasing the horse with my lasso spinning and then without me actively moving the camera it would suddenly be facing backwards, and that would always seem to happen right at the worst moment as I was lining the horse up to be lassoed.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo