Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: MS Gaming Shakeup? May 25, 2010, 12:56 Wolfen

Surf wrote on May 25, 2010, 10:20:
Right, like they care about PC gaming anymore NIN. Its all about the mobile and console market, that's where the bucks are. AS for PC gaming it is fucking gone. Just look at the sales numbers of games like Bad Company 2.

100 to 1 Console sales vs. PC> Its over man, game fucking over.

If the next console happens to have a keyboard and mouse, goodbye PC and why they haven't done this earlier is beyond me.

If I recall, a couple of consoles support kb and mouse. It just never took off.

I dont think PC gaming will ever entirely disapear until the need to develop anything is no longer needed to be done on a "Personal Computer". As long as geeks are using high end machines of some kind, to develop all these programs and games for anything.. a PC will always exist, and I would guess many of those users would drive a smaller PC game market. Im just making wild assumptions of the future though. Anything could happen.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo