Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Thieves Landing May 25, 2010, 10:46 Creston

The Rabbit's Foot only increases your loot from skinning (ie, wild animals), and it's worded wrong. It doesn't actually give you MORE loot, it just ups the chance that you'll harvest one of the more precious organs from an animal. But there's only a few animals that even have such an organ to be harvested (in the game's loot tables), to begin with, most noticeably wolves, cougars, bears and buffalo AFAIK, so it can seem as if it's not doing anything.

As for that sheriff mission, I freed him, he ran at the house yelling at me to be cautious, and he got killed by literally the FIRST bullet fired from the house. So that was quite hilarious. At least he had ammo.

Verno : Yeah, there's little point to keeping criminals alive. It's a bunch more hassle, and the rewards really aren't worth it. Though with one of the early criminals, hogtie him and drop him in town somewhere, then watch people randomly shoot him. It's quite funny.

Lost of people agree that Mexico is a real letdown in the story, compared to the first section, which I agree with. After he's done two missions for both sides in which both sides don't give him the info he wants, you'd figure John would just say "Fuck you," then try to find the info elsewhere.

The whole carrot-on-a-stick thing gets really boring after it's been used for 20 odd missions...

New Elizabeth really picks up again, though, and Mexico does have some awesome, awesome gunfights.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo