Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Thieves Landing May 25, 2010, 06:24 Agrajag

I can hold a guy up in the middle of the desert somewhere, he'll run off, I shoot him in the back, and he's got 5 bucks on him.

Heh. Did you buy the rabbit's foot to supposedly increase your luck at looting bodies? I did, but so far I can't really tell if it's doing a damn thing or not... I think I'm looting about the same amount I was before the stupid rabbit's foot...

So occasionally it gets confused.

Heh. You know the side-mission in Tumbleweed (I think the town was), where you have to free a sheriff that's being held prisoner by a bunch of bad guys? Well, I cleaned out ALL of the bad guys on my own first, including everyone in the mansion and the two in the basement, THEN I went and freed the sheriff... And, he starts yammering on about how we have to go clean out the bad guys from the mansion, and tells me to follow him... So, I do, and all the while, he's telling me to be careful because they're holed up in the mansion and will try to pick us off, and I'm thinking, "Are you blind, buddy? I just killed them all!"... When we finally get to the mansion, he apparently realizes everyone inside the main house is dead, so he says something like, "Ok, there's two in the basement. I'll cover --", then it immediately pops up a mission success message and cuts him off mid-sentence, and he completely disappears leaving me standing alone there... ;-)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo