Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Free Weekend Underway May 7, 2010, 16:16 Evil Timmy

Yeah, the last free weekend completely un-sold me on the game. Even with the glut of new players, I spent half the time either waiting to join a game or waiting for that game to migrate to a different host. And while I thought standards for MP were improving, this feels like the early days of CS, where certain weapons are overpowered and ping is absolutely everything. I really think BC2 pulls off this style a lot better, and I prefer the money I spend actually have a chance of reaching the people who made the game. Also, Bobby Kotick can eat all the dicks for making it clear that everyone, from gamers to developers, are filth that should consider themselves privileged to bask in the glow of his radiant magnificence and corporate acumen.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo