Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Announced Apr 30, 2010, 17:48 C_A_P

No, really, please explain to me why COD5 was "a shitty game."

The campaign was retarded. Scripting, maps, enemy health, everything. Way worse than CoD4.

Kiefer Sutherland's voice acting was fucking terrible. A good actor doesn't automatically make a good voice actor, especially so when reading from a retarded script. Just like Sean Bean in Oblivion.

The zombie mode was quite retarded as well. LOL! You arbitrarily earn money for shooting super slow zombies so you can buy weapons from random cabinets! OMG kewl! Oh, and you can never win! And when you lose and restart you have to waste tons of time for it to become even remotely challenging again. That's called bad game design.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not a great game. I don't like country music, but I have to acknowledge that it's very enjoyable for other people. I don't go around bashing it just because I don't understand it or don't like it. I just don't buy it. I'm not sure why you would waste your time being so negative about a game you don't care about, when you could be spending time enjoying something you like.

Just like movies, games are subject to peoples opinions..and they vary widely. I happen to love each of the COD games for what they are and could care less about getting caught up with the stupid controversy over Treyarch -vs- IW developed titles. As long as it's good, I don't care. I'm looking forward to this.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo