Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: Fired Editor Alleges Rockstar Review Pressure Apr 7, 2010, 21:17 Rigs

Common place in the gaming industry. There isn't an honest reviewer out there anymore and almost all ,if not all, let the game makers off the hook by ignoring bugs that make the game barely playable because it was released too early.

I freakin' dare you to tell that to JaguarUSF aka James Allen of Out of Eight. I'm sure he'd say something very different...

Some of you just blow my mind. You tell us 'non-conspiracy' theorists to go out and get some fresh air?!? Are you fucking kidding? More like the other way around. It doesn't happen all the time (none of you have brought any proof of it other than hyperbole and personal opinions), the world isn't flat and I'm sorry to say but Hitler died at the end of WW2...

Unbelievable...you call us pathetic? Hmph... Rolleyes

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo