Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Fired Editor Alleges Rockstar Review Pressure Apr 7, 2010, 18:24 Ventura

Longjocks wrote on Apr 7, 2010, 17:50:
Evidence please, or none of this happened.

Huh? Are you new to the planet Earth or something?

Try going outside mate, you know, actually leave the house. Spend some time among people, especially those that are forced to be around the same people each and every day because of the pressures of today's world. If you can do that, and you don't see evidence of people conspiring together against one another, I'll eat my shorts.

The only thing assuming this didn't happen because you don't see anything in the way of evidence tell me is that you just haven't spend very much time out there in the playing field, because given humanity's tendency to conspire against others, you're better off looking for evidence to prove it didn't happen, and not vice-versa.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo