Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Heroes of Newerth Open Beta This Week Mar 29, 2010, 08:01 peteham

I'm not sure what it is, but whenever my friends are playing it, they become super unpleasant, more so than any other game.
Hahaha that sounds awfully familiar. One of my friends turned into such a grinch, and got on my nerves to such an extent during a period of DotA in college, that I basically haven't included him in any of my multiplayer-sessions ever since.. He's a nice guy normally, albeit a bit over-competitive, and man does DotA bring out that trait.... He'd start with the blame-game (or course it was always someone else's fault that his masterful plan failed), and then the silent-treatment on ventrilo to the ridiculous point of refusing to answer even when spoken directly to. But of course neither leaving the game or vent, oh no. Had to stick around to sour the mood and not get penalty points for leaving obviously.

Aaah I'm getting worked up just by reminiscing

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo