Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: PC Splinter Cell Conviction Delayed Mar 21, 2010, 15:54 StingingVelvet

Ray Marden wrote on Mar 21, 2010, 08:31:
I live in the hell hole called Winter Springs - we're just north of Orlando.

My original post was actually in reference more to the weather than anything, but the Sanford hub does give us some momentary issues every two to three months.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Brighthouse. It actually makes Comcast's service in CA look good. I think the very best is the television service - audio not syncing up, non-HD menus, VOD requiring a box reset if not used within the last week, the menu lagging if not accessed in the last few hours, box resets when trying to access information too quickly, etc. And yes, we have experienced this in three different locatios with three different boxes.
Poor HD quality, limited free VOD selection, non-HD VOD, slow technicians, etc.
Wishing they'd work on their quality rather than spamming Brighthouse adds all day,
Ray

I know nothing of their TV service really, I never watch TV and don't even have a DVR or HD box despite having an HDTV.

I just know their internet, in Tampa anyway, rocks.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo