Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Valve's Mac Plans Announced Mar 9, 2010, 03:01 Gunz

My stinky two cents:

I've got a desktop PC (I totally over-engineered for gaming... 10 years ago), a laptop PC (Dell built for... some odd reason), an old G4 Mac that rocks Photoshop just fine (that Apple built ; ), a 2 year old MacBook Pro that my wife, daughter and I love and fight over (cuz "See? It just works!", an Xbox (... Halo machine), an Xbox 360 that I have a *blast* with (I LOVE that box!), and a Wii that is great for parties (only one broken overhead lamp so far.)

Anyway... my wife loved to play Half-Life on my zillion year old PC, back when we were dating. So when I told her it looked like she might soon be able to play "her game" on the MacBook... well... um... Valve got me layed. Thanks guys! Just the mention of cross platform Steam was enough to get this old Valve fan some nookie!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo