Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Valve's Mac Plans Announced Mar 8, 2010, 16:13 MMORPGHoD

killer_roach wrote on Mar 8, 2010, 15:45:
It's not like Valve's games are system-intensive or anything... even a two-year-old Mac should be able to run L4D2 without much hassle. Is it the best of solutions? Probably not, but if Valve thinks it's worth doing, more power to them.

Oh it's not the few and far between valve games I was thinking of. It's all those other games over steam.. Bioshock 2, CoD:MF2, Mass Effect 2, BF:BC2 .. and on and on. I would be frustrated to look at my games list on my mac and see how many of them I can't run on it. By the time they do end up porting those games to the mac, I've moved on. Maybe it's a step towards making Macs more game friendly, meh probably not. But I suppose it can't hurt.

By the way, where can you even get a list of new game releases on the mac? Amazon doesn't seem to make it easy at all to see a mac game list, although I do see ME2 is now only $30.. for the PC of course ;).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo