Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 16, 2010, 12:21 Ratty

I would love to see, even in a small section, an editorial column from Blue about what he's playing lately and what he thinks of it...
Yeah, that would be ideal. But at least some kind of sticky forum topic where users can discuss games they're playing. Right now all you can do is post or read something in a Ships Ahoy item or a game review item, but then it's gone in a couple of days. How are Blues Newsers enjoying Bioshock 2 now that they've been playing it awhile? There's really no place to find that out except the next time a Bioshock 2 related news item shows up. Maybe a sidebar section labeled "Popular Games?" I know there are lots of other places one can go to discuss specific games but I've kinda gotten to know a lot of the posters here and respect their opinions.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo