Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

133. Re: No PC Dead Space 2 Feb 14, 2010, 23:53 CythrawL

Prez wrote on Feb 14, 2010, 00:04:
I love it when people consider something like this okay simply because it affects a game they didn't care for. Don't let me catch you bitching when it does happen to a franchise you care about.

If people weren't so wrapped up in themselves and their own narrow interests, they'd see this.

And you totally missed my point. A good game WILL sell well on the PC, this has been proven TIME and AGAIN. Dead Space was like watching SAW XXIXXXI. It was predictable, it wasn't a PC game. it belonged on console and it bloody well showed a mile off like a huge boil on someone's nose.

Dragon Age was proof that PC can (And DOES from time to time) do well, Starcraft II and Diablo III will prove the same again. Left 4 Dead is also proof. and I am sure if and when Valve ever release Half Life Episode 3 comes out it will PROVE it again.

Sins of a Solar Empire, do we NEED to go on?. Dead Space 2 at its BEST will be like playing SAW MMXMMMX and will again show as a console port that EVERYONE will bitch about it being so again, so yes... Good Riddance.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo