Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: No More WoW Tiered Raids Before Cataclysm Feb 14, 2010, 23:12 Lorcin

I've been going back and clearing dungeons for achievements as I want to have those before the changes in Cataclysm, and it reminds me why I quit after hitting level 60 when the game first came out. The dungeons were too long and often boring as hel. As were many of the raids, with having to clear mounds of trash before seeing a boss, or just having to clear through trash just to get into the instance. That design just exhausts and bores players.

I'm totally torn on this - whilst yeah the old dungeons were bloody long and intricate the new ones can in some cases (VH) be literally one room. I had to go back to BRD for a schematic today and as I've only played it as dps I quickly got very lost and could not get where I needed to go.

Nobody could manage to get lost in the new dungeons - there a room or a straight line. But the new ones are far better for pug and emblem grinding so it's swings and roundabouts really.

It would be nice if they put in the occasional old style dungeon I guess.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo