Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Mass Effect 2 a "Blockbuster" Jan 29, 2010, 19:01 Wolfen

DO NOT BUY ME2 EXPECTING MORE ME1.

Ok, dont get me wrong. I think ME2 so far is a solid game. Its just.. my personal description of the game would be "Gears of War with a sprinkle of BioWare RPG on top." And I really do mean sprinkle. Its no where near like ME1 in terms of RPG. However, again, its a solid game. As for conflicts and troubles the only real problem ive had is I had to turn off mouse smoothing using notepad++ (cause they use something funky for the ini files and wordpad or notepad editing will make the game crash)

If you liked Gears of War, and you Like Bioware's dialogue choices, and the Mass Effect universe in general. Then the game is probably for you.

I myself wasnt a fan of Gears of War, and im not feeling as addicted to this game as I was ME1. But thats just personal preference. =)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo