Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Doctor Who and Top Gear Games? Jan 21, 2010, 20:32 Lorcin

I love the Doctor Who books - always have done. But I can't see a game working at all - having a pretty much pacifist protagonist would pretty much kill any standard genre of game dead.

The only genre it would fit into is adventure - which is already on life support. So they're basically talking about a niche market game (uk pretty much exclusively) in a niche genre. Yup that'll attract a lot of funding and be of reasonable quality I'm sure. Capcom's Zack and Wiki was really fun on the wii - but something tells me Super Ultra Mario Gangbang Brawl Now With Extra Cuteness sold more.

Top Gear also won't work - unless it's an Iphone app ala Top Trumps which people could play against each other on the train. Guess they could give the starter pack away free to launch it to a wide audience then charge for addon cards.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo