Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: No Half-Life in 2010? Jan 19, 2010, 12:30 osage no onna

I really hate complaining about games taking time

I don't think people are complaining about it taking time as much as the way they just seemingly completely dropped HL2 in the middle of the story and have refused to say anything about it since then. Episode 1 came out in 2006, episode 2 came out in 2007; it's sort of understandable that people who bought the games would like to see the plot wrapped up, but barring that, you'd think they would at least communicate on the matter within a few years after leaving their fans hanging. Whether they lost interest, or they're upgrading their tech, or they felt that adventures in zombieland were more lucrative, I don't know, but they really seem to be vying for DNF's industry joke mantle with how they've handled this thing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo