Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Steam Top 10ish Nov 17, 2009, 09:33 Verno

Oh come now my dear, are you telling me you forgot the discussion we had last week? Or do you simply choose to forget like so many other trolls.

Uhhh, the one where you claimed you had secret proof that retail PC games sell more copies than ever despite shrinking shelf space then never followed up? Yeah I just pulled it up in browser history, want me to quote you?

You're absolutely right Mr. Whiner . Taking unpopular decisions for a product they create (that you are not forced to buy) totally justifies death threats. Whatever was I thinking?

Not enough hyperbole in that, need some more please. People being retarded on the Internet is new? People being retarded period is new? Some idiot extremist doesn't mean every possible criticism is somehow invalid simply because you don't agree.

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo