Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 2, 2009, 05:30 .Drifter

Get stuck on everything? Check. Ridiculous handling? Check. Useless turret? Check.

I've only really gotten stuck once so far, and that was on a small pointy rock I hit at top speed. Couldn't get off, so I just walked back and spawned another car.
Handling, never had any trouble with. Car seems to turn a bit weird, but that's it.
Turret has been somewhat useful to me, but only with the rocket launcher attached. Machine gun turret is so inaccurate it's worthless, but launcher at least has a decent hit rate. Now the front mounted machine gun, that really is worthless. I have yet to kill anything with it.
Heck, truth be told, it's easier to just hit stuff and kill it with a car. Someone standing beside you, shooting? Barely move and touch him, he explodes like a blood filled water balloon.
Now that, to me, is ridiculous. Tap the gas while touching someone, they explode.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo