Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Ads Nov 1, 2009, 14:17 Efflixi

Pop ups were the only reason I have Blues ads blocked as well. A few months after you went to UGO I got one that I couldn't close and took over your entire site. I had to sit there for 15 seconds before it went away. That was completely unacceptable and since then I've had *ugo* blocked. Since you've removed yourself from that network I'll gladly see normal ads on your site. I know sites like yours exist only on ad revenue, but I will NOT support take over ads. In-line ads are fine with me as long as there aren't 500 of them. I also hate websites that break up their "content" across 20 pages to get more ad views when the content was short enough to have been on 1 or 2 pages. Blues doesn't have that problem though.

I've been coming here for over 10 years and bluesnews.com has been my homepage since I was on Windows 98. If you put t-shirts or some other way to generate revenue for yourself, I'll gladly support you man.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo