Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

169. Re: No MW2 Ded. Server Oct 25, 2009, 05:34 Krovven

John Gibson from Tripwire posted this in Valves HLDS mailing list in response to comments regarding no dedicated server for MW2.

On 24 Oct 2009, at 17:45, John Gibson <john@tripwireinteractive.com> wrote:

Well we'll be happy to take IW's PC COD fans off thier hands when RO: Heroes of Stalingrad ships next year We will ship our game with a dedicated server, server browser, mod SDK, and all of the features PC gamers have come to expect from a AAA FPS.
So I would suggest that rather than petition IW to change thier minds about giving thier PC games proper support, throw your support behind games from companies giving PC games proper support and features. This doesn't just mean TWI's games (although we certainly wouldn't mind that) but there are many companies still doing right by the PC for FPS games such as Valve, Epic, or Crytek.

That's my 2 cents.

John

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo