Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Ghost Recon: Predator Title Revealed Oct 21, 2009, 17:24 CJ_Parker

I love this series but the one thing they have got to fix is the way the AI sites you and always knows where you are. The one shot kills are absurd. I really like the way the AI acts in OF Dragon, this AI is awesome. They are not accurate to the point that itís stupid, they see you and open fire in your direction with misses all around you. They shoot at you like a human would shoot back at them. Misses and hit all over the place. To me this is accurate. This is what Ghost Recon lacks.

I fully agree. There's a difference between challenging and ridiculous and in the GRAWs (especially the first one) there was a lot of ridiculous crap going on. Like when your AI teammates would empty clip after clip without hitting an enemy in plain sight just once but the enemy 1-shot killed you and/or several of your team in a matter of seconds.
The earlier Rainbow Six (pre Lockdown) games suffered a bit from AI teammates that were almost too good to be true but at least it was realistic. I mean you *are* leading a team of the best of the best special ops folks after all.
GRAW, however, felt more like you were leading a nursing home team. Those dumbass teammates couldn't hit shit even if it was standing on their toes.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo