Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

128. Re: Dragon Age DLC Plans Oct 9, 2009, 18:15 Jerykk

BG2 was the "lead SKU" also. Try porting that to an XBox 360 and see what happens.

I don't understand your point. Are you planning on getting the Xbox 360 version? If not, you shouldn't be concerned. The game was designed for the PC. It was ported to consoles after the game was already content complete on the PC. No design decisions for the PC version have been affected by the console versions. One look at the interface is evidence enough of that.

Is DA going to be streamlined compared to BG2? Sure. All games are streamlined these days compared to the days of old. However, it isn't going to be streamlined because of consoles.

Hell, maybe a bit of streamlining is good in this case. All the classic CRPGs had notoriously lousy interfaces. BG (and all D&D-based games) also had a ridiculous amount of redundancy in the spell selection. I'm also glad that I won't have to rest after using a spell once.

This comment was edited on Oct 9, 2009, 18:19.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo