Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

122. Re: Dragon Age DLC Plans Oct 9, 2009, 08:40 Verno

Well there you go Verno, two devs saying exactly the same thing I suggested.

Doesn't address my previous reply and of course they're going to say that. What did you expect them to say? Well you see guys we wanted to give you all of this extra content on release day but we want you to pay for it. Now before you say "This is Bioware, wheres the trust?" I'll just mention that normally I'd say that myself. If this was a month after release, I'd be defending Bioware. This is the same day as retail launch. Whatever their reasoning, they are providing less value to the consumer on launch day for their products. I know the various responses, I wrote a few of them for you previously - combating piracy, fighting used game sales, etc. The reasons don't matter to the person bringing home the box and before even playing the game at all seeing a notice in-game about paid DLC.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo