Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: NFS: SHIFT Demo Sep 19, 2009, 05:08 nofb

Yes, I suppose it needs a little getting used to.

I have another issue with this demo. For a 1-GB download, I would have preferred not to have to endure the long and repeatitive game ad between every single race, it's very annoying and I hope it's not a sign of what is to come with the full game.

Usually it's just a few screenshot luring you into buying the full game, shown before quitting. Here it's just plain invasive. The only way out is to switch to Windows and kill the process, usually is faster than waiting between races (but then you'll lose your points).

Another case of how badly marketing guys can mar a very good game, it's the new fashion

The demo gives a good feeling of what the game is like though, so I guess it's worth the download if you have a fast connection, despite this ad cockup.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo