Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Need for Speed SHIFT Ships Sep 15, 2009, 13:18 Aero

You've seen the racers we have on the PC, right? You're confidently going to say you're most realistic than those?

SMS was formed by Ian bell from the remnants of Blimey! games and is comprised of all of the significant talent from the original SimBin team before the split. They're the people responsible for GTR, GT Legends and GTR2, all very respected hardcore PC Sim-racing titles. They're quite capable. The question is how short a leash does EA have them on when it comes to difficulty and realism. Without a doubt, SMS is capable of making what could be the most realistic sim to date, in league with iRacing, NKP and others.

Won't know until I try it though. I have a lot of trepidation because it's either going to be a huge disappointment or a brilliant sim. I have heard that the highest difficulty setting is quite realistic, no holds barred, but not yet from anyone I consider very reliable.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo