Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Blizzard: New MMOG Sep 2, 2009, 09:28 eunichron

Haha come on, who do you think you guys are fooling? I totally play 5 MMOs, have 4 kids and a wife, I run 2 miles a day, do volunteer work at the local homeless shelter and still manage to cure cancer every day. MMOs are totally conducive to healthy lifestyles!
Oh that's easy time management. Wife takes care of the kids all day, so that's 0 time investment for you. Volunteer work, that's maybe 20 hours a week right? Curing cancer can't possibly take more than a few hours each day. Running 2 miles takes at most 15 minutes. You didn't mention it but I'll assume a 40 hour a week job. So right there you have at least 90 hours a week to dedicate to MMOs, assuming you don't sleep (sleep is a crutch anyway!).

This post is extremely sarcastic, I know at least 1 person will think I'm serious.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo