Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: CO Discount Subs Return Aug 28, 2009, 05:21 HugeJerk

There are many games out there which are published by Atari. They are not developing the game. They have no creative input into the game. Cryptic are in the driving seat. Not Atari.

My problem with the association with Atari has nothing to do with the content and everything to do with their ability to pull the plug. However I did play City of Heroes and had first hand exposure to the lack of content and support while Jack Emmeret was in charge of the game.

You have extremely selecting reading skills then. Or perhaps you just take notice of the comments that validate your pre-conceived notions. Or you could have played it yourself and made up your own mind ... but I'm pretty sure that you already have made up your own mind without any hard facts.

Nope. I listen to friends who's opinions I trust that had fileplanet subs. Your opinion however is completely meaningless to me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo